- Reflecting anxieties during the first twenty years of the twenty-first century: Three European Cinematic Waves. Co-Authors: Eleni Varmazi, Eda Özgül. International Journal of Media & Cultural Politics, 17 (1), 2021, pp. 35-51.
- Looking at Robert Altman’s Cinema Through An Anti- Hollywood Perspective. Co-author: Perihan Taş Öz. OPUS International Journal of Society Researches, 16 (31), 2020, pp. 3837–3852.
- The Uncanniness of The Shining, Yedi: Journal of Art, Design & Science, Issue 24, Summer 2020, p. 37-44.
- Rethinking Pornography within the Context of the French New Extremity: The Case of Baise-Moi, CINEJ Cinema Journal, Vol. 8, No. 1, March 2020, p. 60-86.
- Chiaroscuro Alleyways, Psychological No-way Outs and Urban Space and Classic Film Noir, coauthor: Eleni Varmazi, Galatasaray University, İleti-ş-im Journal, Issue 27, December 2017, pp. 181-195.
- The Reflections of Contemporary Anxieties in Contemporary French Horror Cycle, Frames Cinema Journal, Special Issue: The Future of Horror, Issue 11, May 2017.
- Les Comédies Contemporaines in Les Écrans Turcophones, Eds. Kristian Feigelson & Mehmet Öztürk. Villeneuve-d’Ascq: Presses Universitaires du Septentrion:, 2022, p. 171-181.
- An Overview of “The Short Film: A Genre Sui Generis” Conference Short Film Selection in The Short Film: A Genre Sui Generis?: Short Film Conference Papers No. 1. Eds. Zelma Catalan and Tsanko Vasilev. Sofia: St. Kliment Ohridski University Press, 2021, p. 28-39.
- The Technological Turn of the Femme Fatale: The Fembot and Altnernative Fates in Female Agency and Subjectivity in Film and Television, Eds. Didem Sezen, Feride Çiçekoğlu, Aslı Tunç and Ebru Diken Twaites. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2020, p. 191-207.
- The Evolution of Video Activism in Turkey: From Activist to Eylemci, in Nähe auf Distanz – Eigendynamik und mobilisierende Kraft politischer Bilder im Internet (Proximity at a Distance – Momentum and Mobilizing Power of Political Images on the Internet), Eds. Isabelle Busch, Uwe Fleckner and Judith Waldmann. Berlin, Boston: De Gruyter, 2020, p. 51-64.
- Approaches to Othered Identities and Spaces in French Cinema, in Nationalism in Contemporary Western Cinema, Ed. James Harvey. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018, p. 63-84.
- From Witnessing to self-recording: The positing of the video Activist: Karahaber and Seyr-I Sokak (original title:Tanıklıktan Öz-Kayıta Video Eylemcinin Konumu: Karahaber ve Seyr-I Sokak Örnekleri), in Video AktivizmdeKavramlar, Sorunlar, Uygulamalar (Concepts, Problems and Applications of Video Activism). Ed. Gülüm Şener, Nihan Gider Işıkman. Um:Ag, Ankara, 2018, p. 172-207.
- Contesting Claims on Public Space: The Case of the Gezi Park Protests (Istanbul, 2013), Pluralities Non-Fiction Film Journal, Vol. 2, September 2019.
- The Uncanny in The Shining (original title: Cinnetin Tekinsizliği), Psikesinema, Issue No. 2, November-December 2015.
- The Effects of Nationalist Policies in Arts Funding (original title: Bütçesine Kültür Sanat Bulaşan Milliyetçilik), co-author: Bülent Küçükerdoğan, IFSAK Photography and Film Magazine, Issue No. 150, March 2013.
- A Look at the Historical Evolution of Editing (original title: Kurgunun Tarihsel Gelişimi), co-author: Bülent Küçükerdoğan, IFSAK Photography and Film Magazine, Issue no. 145, March 2012.